Blog of a Million Dreams

Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Dreams

I took off from work on Thursday, after cleaning out the classroom. Couldn't get out fast enough. Actually ran to my car after I turned in the keys.

What have I done in the meantime?

1) Cleaned out Big G's room.
2) Knitted a baby hat.
3) Worked on the yard.
4) Shopped. Grocery Store, Goodwill, Walmart.
5) Cooked. A real dinner. A really good couple of dinners.
6) Got a manicure/pedicure.
7) Did a lot of laundry.
8) Celebrated Father's Day, making a special dessert and giving a gift.
9) Visited with K.
10) Finished the baby blanket and gave it away, along with a baby hat.

What do I need to do next?
1) Finish the clean up and store stuff.
2) Work on my room.
3) Apply for jobs. A lot of jobs.
4) Take down the loft bed.
5) Arrange the garage.
6) Sell the stuff you don't need.
7) Get a job.
8) Start a book.
9) Clean out my closet and get rid of things I no longer want.
10) Start Exercising!!!

It's on to Sacto tomorrow. Then, I'm back and organizing again. Plus getting ready for my trip. I'm getting the next couple of Weeds episodes from Netflix, probably on Wednesday. I'm so looking forward to them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home