Blog of a Million Dreams

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ramp It Up, Baby!

So, I've geared up my job search.

I came home today, threw on a casual clothes, watered the yard (it's soo hot) and sat down to my computer.

Okay, okay, I read two magazines first.

Okay, I blew off my Success Team Meeting. But I have a ton of work to do and the meetings always run way too long.

Okay, I watched a lot of t.v. too.

But, hey, I've applied to 6 jobs. I've written cover letters, sent resumes, transcripts, letters of rec...the whole bit.

I even applied for a summer position.

Now, if I can only find it in my heart to call back all of my friends who have been leaving messages for me. But I'm so stressed about work that all I want to do is apply for jobs.

I so hope that this job search pays off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home