Blog of a Million Dreams

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Relapse

Thought I was healed.

Today was not that great. I'm pretty congested and tired...again!

First, took Big H and Leelu for a long walk with Paulina and Petunia...went for a nice breakfast (under $10, so decided I could splurge).

Then I REFAXED all of my teaching materials to a potential employer. It was the third time.

Rewarded myself with a trip to TJ Maxx, where I bought....nothing! Yay!

I came home, called the p.e. (that's potential employer), found that the fax had gone through this time (it's about $20 at Kinko's everytime I fax something...I've already spent a good $60 on faxes the last 2 days).

Then I came home and realized I could not spend one more penny today. So...I went to the library! Yes! I checked out...

  • Are You There, Vodka? It's Me Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
  • Whoever Makes the Most Mistakes Wins by Richard Farson and Ralph Keyes
  • Design and Launch an Online Gift Business in a Week by Entrepreneur Press and Cheryl Kimball
  • Getting Hits-The Definitive Guide to Promoting Your Website by Don Sellers
  • and 5 DVD's (Organizing with Julia Morgenstern, Feng Shui, Coupling, Prime Suspect and Lovejoy)
I think I'm going to start with the Vodka book because it's supposed to be funny. And God knows, I need to laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home