Blog of a Million Dreams

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Big H


I went in to my desktop on the computer and found a picture of Big H. He really is a cutie!

This is a picture that I took when we went to Carmel this summer.

Carmel has a leash-less beach and he loved it! I only wish we lived closer to Carmel so he and Leelu could run on it every day.

The great thing about Carmel is that the people there love dogs. You can bring your dog into shops, little outdoor areas in restaurants, even to some of the local hotels and B&B's.

Big H and I walked to Mission Ranch, also, bringing along a little lunch and a mini bottle of wine.

During the day, no one was there, and we sat out on the deck of the restaurant. The view was incredible. I wish I'd taken a picture.

We spent a couple hours there, by ourselves, with our lunch, just enjoying the views. I told myself it was one of those moments to capture in my heart, to remember and be thankful for.

Big H would wake up in the morning, when we were there, with his tail wagging.

1 Comments:

  • Hi, thanks for visiting my blog! Your picnic with Big H sounds great. And I'm with you on the Rio de Janeiro olympics decision - Chicago and Madrid didn't stand a chance, Rio will be amazing.

    By Blogger cristina, at 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home