Blog of a Million Dreams

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Petco Costume Party

So, Petco is sponsoring a dog costume party on Saturday, October 24th and I'm considering going because...

...my dogs and I are attending all the dog events in the area, since they are a whole lot more fun than people events right now.

....my dogs have killer costumes.

...my dogs love other dogs (well, one does more than the other one, but she'll come around).

...it's an opportunity for me to have a picture of myself with the dogs. I mean, I have pictures of my dogs but I take the pics, so this will be a chance for me to be in the picture also (and I don't have to show it to anyone if it looks like I've got 40 lbs of face fat).

...it's a break from job hunting and I'm actually starting to feel a little bit better and more like being social.

...it's a chance to get out of the house.

...photos are $3.95, which isn't that bad.

...quote from the flyer, "...All participants get a FREE 1lb bag of Hill's Science Diet dog treats!" Uh. did someone say FREE? I'm all over that.

...if I dress up (very iffy, unless I can come up with something stupid and easy), my dogs and I could win a prize.

See you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home