Blog of a Million Dreams

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sore Guns

I've been renovating old wooden patio furniture with my neighbor. We bought spray paint, painted the old bench, table, 2 chairs with primer and then with spray paint. It was a lot of work.

Then, I spent the past three days trimming out of control wisteria that was growing up over the fence, in the trees, etc.

When we were painting the table my neighbor suggested that we use a small hand saw to cut down the legs. Because I really wanted a low coffee table, not a picnic table.

So, I sawed away at the table legs. "C'mon Cece, you can do it!", my neighbor cheered me on.

"Show me those guns!" she exclaimed. It turned out that "guns" are upper arm muscles.

Currently, I am nursing my sore guns. But my yard looks great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home