Blog of a Million Dreams

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Jobs Coming My Way

Yay!!! The job market feels so much better right now as compared to last year.

I start my new job on Monday (unpaid until the 29th though)...and am trying to line up a part time gig to help with costs. The part time gig may allow for some travel (all expenses paid) at some point next year as well, which would be wonderful!

In the meantime, I'm trying to downsize and get rid of all of the "stuff" that I've accumulated these past ten years. Why do I have such a tough time getting rid of crap?

Well, I could just celebrate by watching another run of "Clean House". I love that show. My favorite part is when they go to the front door at the beginning of the show and the people open the door. Then, when they lead the crew through the door and into the mess, the people always look as though it's not a big deal.

"Yes, you are stepping on my stuffed animals and 3 foot pile of dirty underwear, but hey it's not a big deal. Everyone lives like this..." And that's what the parents say!!! The kids usually have the decency to be a little embarrassed.

I really, really, really hope I never let my living situation deteriorate to that level. So that's why I'm throwing stuff out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home