Blog of a Million Dreams

Monday, January 15, 2007

I'm Soooo Happy For You....

Dear Cecilia,

Great to hear from you. Just wanted to let you know what's been going on with me.

I've been at my wonderful, six + figure job for almost a year now. I'm getting a promotion and hiring other people. Oh, but I can't hire you...your background isn't strong enough in the field I'm looking for. But I love my job, the people I work with and I have tons of vacation time lined up..which leads me to my other good news.

I was married last year, went on my honeymoon to Fiji and now will be traveling to tons of other exotic locations. Snowboarding, sunshine, spas and every vacation you can think of. Poopsy, my fabulous new husband, and I are going to be planning for a baby soon (I want to get pregnant by next year) so we want to get as many vacations in as we can.

Sold the house and made a huge profit on it. Now we are house shopping and have to decide where to live. Poopsy is doing so well at work that he is getting wooed by big companies all over the world. So, I may be living in Amsterdam, France, New York or San Francisco as soon as next year! My well known company has locations all over the world or may offer me a work-from-home stint--so I'm excited to find out where we will be living next.

So sorry to hear about your job loss. Ooh! Have to go, phone is ringing and it may be that big promotion coming through!

See you soon,
Love,
Muffy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home