Blog of a Million Dreams

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My New Me!

I'm now rebounding from the shitty job and have decided to start Provida's 6 week body makeover. I've done my measurements, decided on my body type and started my eating plan.

Apparently in 6 weeks I"m going to look gorgeous.

I sure hope so, 'cuz something will have to bring my spirits up as I'll be alot more concerned about money at that point.

In the meantime, I've decided to stick to the plan. I"m going to get rid of the belly fat, the hips and make peace with small boobs (the boobs are the first to go when I get in shape).

And who knows, in 6 months my life could be fantastic! Anything can happen....yeah and I"m going to play the lottery too 'cuz I could win Powerball while I'm at it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home