Blog of a Million Dreams

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Ice Skaters and Their Breasts

What is it with my role models from my teenage years? You know, Peggy Fleming and Dorothy Hamill.

I was shocked when I found out that Peggy Fleming was fighting breast cancer. But she pulled through, and came out of it looking fantastic and sounding great.

Now I've learned that Dorothy Hamill is fighting breast cancer. Errrrr...

I remember her Wedge Haircut...it was a lot different, made her looked sporty when all the other skaters were trying to look girly.

And her axels...her spins...she looked like an athlete...not a dainty little doll who might break.

I hope she gets through this and quickly recovers...

1 Comments:

  • Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home