Blog of a Million Dreams

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Red Wine

How many darling kiddos came to my door for Halloween? In their cute costumes, admiring my decorations (a lighted ghost, flickering pumpkin and 2 scary signs)....

you got it...

0

No kids, not even my neighbor's kids, came to my door.

So, I spent Halloween eating all of the candy that I bought for the kids who never came to my door.

Have you ever had a snickers dinner? Well, I have. And it's delicious, if a little lonely.

Next year I'm going to supplement my snickers dinner with a bottle of red wine.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • I was lucky to have 2 or 3 groups of kids. I don't think kids go around like the used to. I ate all the candy but it took a couple of days. Next year I am going to buy less.

    By Blogger Digital Flower Pictures, at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home