Blog of a Million Dreams

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Two is Better than One...

...and one is better than none.

Right now I'm preparing for 2 job interviews.

I keep telling myself that, hey, at least I have job interviews. Which is better than last year, when I was looking, when I didn't have any interviews.

But here's the thing. I'm supposed to prepare these 15 minute presentations. Ridiculous.

And it's stressing me out. Big time.

Because all of those fears are creeping in...and to be quite honest, I don't know how badly I want these jobs. The jobs I do want, I'm not getting called for...and this is stressing me out.

Plus I took a look at my bank balance today and almost threw up.

There isn't any more money coming in.

So, I have the added pressure of money woes compiled with these stupid, fake interviews that don't realistically tell anyone how well I can perform on the job. And in the past, when I've agreed and come up with presentations, the people interviewing me have the gall to not only NOT hire me, but on top of all of that, they try to steal my work. Yes, I've actually caught them attempting to walk out with my materials and when I called them on it, said, "Oh but we want to keep this." And then argued with me when I said "No way!"

F-U people for making me work for free and then trying to steal my work and topping it all off by not hiring me. But I need a job, so here I go...developing presentations that are taking up all my time and all for what????

I WILL get a job before the end of August...I'm visualizing August 15th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home