Blog of a Million Dreams

Friday, July 27, 2007

Jobs, Jobs and More Jobs

I have 2 interviews next week and I'm dreading them.

Because I am supposed to create a 'fake class' and teach a lesson, developing subject matter and curriculum and present it to a group.

C'mon. How about paying me for developing all of this stuff. I mean, if you don't have enough faith in my abilities...to the point that you are asking for a huge investment of my time in these presentations, then don't waste my time by having me come in.

I'm getting more and more disgusted by the way that employees are treated. And the way that interviews are conducted.

There are some seriously stupid people in this world and, sadly, many of them are on the hiring end of the spectrum.

Need. To. Develop. My. Own. Business. Now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home