Blog of a Million Dreams

Monday, May 07, 2007

Oh Baby...

All of my friends are having babies right now. Well, okay, not all of them but most of them.

So, I've been knitting baby blankets, baby hats, buying baby outfits and listening to pregnancy complaints for the last 7 months or more.

Yeah.

Well, now, at work, where I barely know anybody, I've been asked to contribute to the zillion baby showers and I'm really sick of it.

It wouldn't be so bad if I was pregnant too.

But I think I'm going to enjoy whooping it up... you know doing all the stuff you can't do while pregnant (well, really just downing a beer or two). And I've told my friends who are visiting this summer that they are not allowed to come over while pregnant.

Come to think of it, I could make that an arrestible acronym. You know, instead of DUI or DWI, don't do a COT-CP....(coming over to Cece's pregnant).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home