Blog of a Million Dreams

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sinatra Roast

Okay, I"ve gone on and on about how my tv is 13 inches, basically gets 2 good channels and is about 15 years old.

But catch me up early in the morning and you'll see me watching anything...

I do mean anything. This morning I turned on the tv, to find nothing on. Well, other than kiddie cartoons and even I am not reduced to that.

So, what do I do? Well, after watching the infomercial telling me how to make a million dollars in day trading, the ad for buying unbuildable land in ho-dunk nowhereville, I am now watching a Sinatra Roast. That's right, it's a Tim Conway ad for oldie comedy bits. Whew. If that doesn't give me motivation to clean house (it's something to do besides watching crap tv), I don't know what will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home