Blog of a Million Dreams

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Writing Again

I've decided to finish the book.

You know, the one I started in 2007.

When I started it, I only had enough for half a book...now I know I can really finish it.

I think that if I write once a day...for the next month, I will be ready to self publish.

The book is about teaching.  I've run the idea by a few friends of mine. One is in educational management and thinks it's a great idea.

The other person I ran my idea by, she used to be an editor for a major publishing house in New York.  At least, I think she was.  I haven't talked with her for a few years.  But, when I ran my idea by her some years ago, she thought the timing for the book was spot on.

I think the timing is even better now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home