Blog of a Million Dreams

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Blogging Again

My last post was March of 2011...

A few things have changed...

I have an iPad now and can post from it...

I've been writing a book about my time teaching at a Program Improvement school in East San Jose and an Alternative School in the East Bay. I'm gonna call it fiction, but it's based on my experiences there.

A few family health scares and tragedies but where there is life, there is hope.

I've made a lot of new friends and said goodbye to some dear old friends.

Art and creativity have always been there for me, but I'm just now realizing that they are a huge priority in my life. Also, so are the dogs and plants, nature & the outdoors.

I'm lucky 'cuz I know how to cook and I like to make my own stuff. So I've been doing a lot of that.

Real estate continues to be a part of my life, as does thrifting and fashion.

For the last year I've been meditating every morning and reading from my morning reader.

And meet ups! Meetups are great! I've joined a trillion meetings and try to hit up one a month, minimum.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and read some of my past entries...it's funny but I think Facebook replaced blogging for me..twitter never really did anything for me though...

It feels good to blog again, like seeing an old friend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home