Blog of a Million Dreams

Friday, July 24, 2009

Ten things

Ten things I must do today;

1) Put together the plants
2) Clean out the garage (I mean, at least, just start on it)
3) Drop off misc. at Goodwill
4) Charge up camera so I can upload pics of items to sell on Craigslist or Ebay
5) Go thru garage and find interesting items to put plants into
6) Apply to six jobs
7) clean out bedroom 1
8) Organize and clean out bedroom 2
9) Clean out bathroom closet
10) Clean house
and, one extra, just 'cuz I want to improve the odds that I will do anything on the list
11) Bake, movies, bake, walks, bake

1 Comments:

  • Hey, love your list.....I've never tried putting things on twice to improve my odds. Good idea.

    I agree that camping with an RV isn't REALLY camping. But, if it gets any rougher than that, I would have to go home :)

    Thanks for stoppin' by!

    By Blogger Tamara Jansen, at 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home