Blog of a Million Dreams

Friday, July 17, 2009

Dogster

I adopted a dog about 6 months ago...

He's fantastic and more than I ever dreamed of! A wonderful animal, completely housebroken, fun to hang with...heck, he even likes to go shopping with me! Now, how many of you can say that about your boyfriends or husbands? exactly.

So I signed up for dogster.

It's this great website, forum, resource that tells you all about dogs.

I read up on the breed I got...a chi mix...and learned a whole lot...

Anyway, I looked at my email today and dogster has this newsletter that they put out.

Apparently, the Feds are busting dogfighting rings all over the states.

Thank goodness! I've heard that the sickos that have these rings use small dogs as bait or to train the larger dogs to kill. Sick. Sick. Sick.

Anyway, if you want to read about how the feds rounded up the dogs and animals who created the dogfighting rings, the link is here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home