Blog of a Million Dreams

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Secret Diary of a Call Girl

So, I was walking down an aisle in Target about a month ago when I heard 2 women talking.

"Oh, there's that series, "Secret Diary of a Call Girl", a middle-aged woman exclaimed to her younger friend.

"That's a great show!" she twittered on about. I was looking for something, so I couldn't listen any further, but I took note of the conversation.

You see, I have Netflix, and I'm always on the lookout for a good show to rent.

This sounded promising. I pictured an English, lurid version "Sex and the City". Honestly, I really did.

What did I get? Well, I just got the first disc this week.

Let's just say, only the English could make even sex boring!

I couldn't believe it. It's horrid. It actually makes celibacy look really, really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home