Blog of a Million Dreams

Friday, September 19, 2008

School Sucks

Rumor has it that our school will be shut down next year.

Morale at our site is very low.

I went into another teacher's classroom today and it couldn't have been more apparent that she was just going to push through this year and wasn't planning on staying long term.

And I've really been trying to get a consulting gig. But I just don't have the energy right now...and I don't know what is going on with me but I'm really frustrated.

I'd like to start a company, do some consulting, work on something inspiring.

I love my kids and I love teaching but I know that I'm meant for something more. And it's so frustrating.

And then there's the money.

I should be making twice what I'm making. At least...no, make that I should be making at least 3 times what I'm making.

I've taken in a roommate and she's eating me out of house and home.

And I feel like I want so much more from my life.

I'm really frustrated.

Oh well.

It seems like life is a confidence game. And whomever is the biggest bullshitter, the biggest blowhard, the best liar and the biggest scammer, gets the most out of life. I know that isn't true and that there is such a thing as karma. But I'm really tired and frustrated right now. On a lot of different levels.

Part of me wonders if I should move. I'm really considering it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home