Blog of a Million Dreams

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Insomnia

I can't believe that I couldn't sleep last night.

I remember watching the stupidest movie ever (wtf, matthew broderick?) and listening to the clock tick down the time.

And I had the worst news today about neighbors not being funded on neighborhood improvement projects.

But the best news was that, while many of my neighbors have had their home line equity of credit reduced because they are upside down on their mortgage, my house (to-date) is solid. I've got enough invested in it that I should make a profit, even if I were to sell today. A substantial profit. Pretty good for owning it only 4 or so years.

But maybe that was partially what was keeping me up last night? That and planning for future career moves...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home