Blog of a Million Dreams

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weird Things

I've been lucky enough to have a whole lot of 'me time' lately (as a spoiled Rich New Yorker put it on some tv show I've watched) and spent the time web surfing.

Only to read a news headline on KCBS that drove me nuts.

I mean, really, say what you mean...and when people in the news business say one thing and mean another it makes me gnash my teeth. Especially when I suspect that these writers make tons more money than me...at the very least they could be more qualified than me...but no!

So, the headline that made me spit up my tea?

"Bay Area Home Prices Plummet"

And what does the blurb under the headline say?

"For the first time in three years, the Bay Area has seen an increase in home sales,..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home