Blog of a Million Dreams

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Day Without Calls

So I just spent the whole day with not one call about jobs.

Then I went on Edjoin and did a search on the jobs in my field, listed in the last 3 days. Nothing.

So, I am feeling really pissy about all of this. Why aren't districts calling?

I don't really want to give up my summers off, so I'm thinking I might stay in teaching now. I don't want to sit all propped up in front of a desk all day and I want to spend my evenings developing my businesses and my photography.

But, without a job, I may have to be creative about my next venture. I'm thinking... a part time job here with a night job there....

But really, I'm irritated. I didn't go to school, get 3 teaching credentials, become NCLB certified in my field, get a Master's Degree and and Administrative Credential as well in Educational Leadership and Management to find NOBODY wants to hire me. If that is the case, why the hell didn't the colleges tell me this about $40,000 ago?

1 Comments:

  • I'm so sorry to hear about the rough patch you are going through. I'm sure someone out there wants to hire you. I wish the best of luck to you.

    By Blogger Karma, at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home