Blog of a Million Dreams

Monday, August 06, 2007

Schedule

I had a great plan for today.

I was going to print out my resume this weekend, go to Kinko's and copy off 30 of them.

Then, today (Monday) I was going to distribute them to nearby schools and employers.

On Sunday, I started watching Netflix movies (two of them) and decided that I would get up early Monday morning and print off 5 of them. Then I'd go to 5 different schools or employers and distribute them.

Then, Sunday night, K and C called....K wanted to go play tennis today (Monday) and C wanted me to pick her up at the airport.

So, it's Monday. I haven't played tennis (of course) and I haven't even looked at my resume, much less printed it out or gone by schools.

At this point, I'm starting to wonder if I even want a job!

1 Comments:

  • Interesting to know.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home