Blog of a Million Dreams

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Blog it, Baby

Just read Letterman's Top Ten List. This one is his "Top Ten Titles of Recent Blog Entries". It's pretty funny and inspires me to do the same;

Top Ten Blog Entries of BOMD;

1) Why I like Green Ice Cream

2) How to Lose a Job in 6 months or less

3) Job Hunting; Optional or not?

4) Daytime Television; The Lifeblood of the Unemployed

5) Overstock; The Stuff of Fantasies

6) How to Avoid Dweebs in Suits

7) Random Comments About Famous People

8) Watching My Pedicure Dry

9) Baby Showers For the Single Gal

10) How to Interview For A Job You Don't Want

2 Comments:

  • I read over this list and I thought that it was hilarious. Thanks for sharing this. If you want, you can visit my blog by clicking on my name. thanks.

    By Blogger Karma, at 4:00 PM  

  • Hi Ellie,
    Thanks for your kind words! Hope Spikey and Mister have recovered from their manicures!
    CeCe

    By Blogger Knittin 'n Stitchin, at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home