Blog of a Million Dreams

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Two Weeks!

It's been two weeks! Two weeks since I last posted and I think it's 'cuz stuff's starting to hit the fan.

One neighbor has moved on...away, far away...and another is finished packing and counting the days for her move. I think the economy, the lifestyle, the whole California thing is encouraging people to move on and away.

I'm getting weird random phone calls from people I don't know and people I do know are going through a lot.

A couple of friends are getting divorced...other friends are moving...and there is quite a lot of change in the air.

On an excellent note, my neighborhood is improving...houses are being renovated and I think it should make housing prices improve.

Other than that, I'm just fastening my seatbelt for the wild ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home