Blog of a Million Dreams

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thrifting, Thrifting, Thrifting

I just can't get it out of my blood.

I'm supposed to clean out the garage.

I'm supposed to go through clothes, purge and get rid of all of the items I've slowly accumulated throughout these last few years.

But I can't. All I want to do is thrift. Not save money. Not apply for work. Not clean the house.

No. All that I want to do is find treasures.

What's a girl to do?

I'm also tempted to break out my pet stroller, which I purchased the other day...so I can take my doggies in with me.

My pet stroller is awesome. It looks like baby stroller and it fits both dogs nicely. They're happy. I'm happy and we go about our business with no hassles. So far, we've visited TJ Maxx and Savers with the stroller and the dogs were thrilled to be included in my shopping expedition. It helps that the few times we did go out they were admired non stop by all the shoppers.

Although one gentlemen waiting in line behind me, said, "No offense but your baby is really ugly. Is his father that ugly?"

I replied, "He doesn't know who his father is..."

Probably shouldn't have said that, seeing as there were about five children standing around in listening range.

But it shut up my doggies' detractor.

1 Comments:

  • Ooooh! It's so hard not to thrift. I think that's why I've taken up "couponing!"

    By Blogger Alex M, at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home