Blog of a Million Dreams

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Kathy Griffin

Unemployment is so much fun. I watch more t.v. than I ever have in my life.

In 2005, when I was laid off the first time, I filled up on Jerry Springer, The View and Oprah.

Now it's 2009 and I have cable. Basic cable, but it's cable.

I'm filling up on HGTV, House Hunters, Property Virgins, The Unsellables, Bravo, The Salon AND...

Now I'm watching Kathy Griffin.

Say what you want about her. She's offensive, opinionated, unfiltered and HILARIOUS....

Now I don't agree with many of her viewpoints but I think she is so funny...I can't believe she pulled down her pants to show how she chased down her dogs in a posh hotel in a t-shirt. I thought her Paris Hilton bashing was so funny. And her gossip is good! Now she's talking about Taylor Swift and Kanye West...this should be good!

I wish we had a female comedianne with her own late night talk show. Joan Rivers would've been perfect if the boys club hadn't done her in (I think they were worried she would be funnier than them).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home