Blog of a Million Dreams

Friday, February 19, 2010

America's Newest Man Whore

First there was David Duchovny. And Clinton. And Edwards. And so many more.

Now there is Tiger.

Why don't we have special names for our Man-Sluts, as we do for women?

I think that is uniquely American.

I'm listening to the newest Man-slut's speech.

But I don't really care about his problems, except for the fact that his behavior encourages other men to misbehave. I really like how the man-slut refers to his dad, whose behavior towards his wife (Tiger's mom) reflects what has taken place.

I love how Elin is handling this. She's making him suck up to her at every opportunity and still doesn't let him know if she's going to stay in the marriage. Awesome.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home