Blog of a Million Dreams

Friday, December 11, 2009

Mudbutt

Leelu has broken a month-long run of 'no-runs' in the house. Meaning, she hasn't pooped in the house, basically, since she first came here 9/3/09.

But wooo-did she make up for it today.

I never knew the meaning of mudbutt until I saw it with my own eyes. Runny, watery poo that sinks into the carpet in milli-seconds.

Luckily, I had some Nature's Miracle on hand. By I don't think it all came up. I can still smell it and I suspect that the beautiful rug in my dining room will have to be thrown out.

But she's looking at me with doe-eyes and all I can do is feel sorry for her with her nasty diarrehia.

I'm watching "Milk" tonight and I'll try to ignore the disgust that comes roiling up in my stomach whenever I see Sean Penn. He's so nasty, tramping about with ho's in jacuzzi's and attempting to deflect attention from his immoral and gross behavior with p.c. politiking. But he is a good actor. Just as Tiger Woods is a good athlete. So I'll watch his movie, but I find him a disgusting person.
Too bad some of Leelu's mudbutt doesn't fly his way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home