Blog of a Million Dreams

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Salesforce.com...Blech

KNTV's headline on their website is that Gavin Newsom is praising Salesforce.com as a 'good company'.

Aside from the fact that it bothers me that anyone would describe a company as 'good' or 'bad' as if the company was human, I don't like Salesforce.com.

I went there on an interview once and brought my portfolio, past training modules that I'd developed, etc.

I let them see all of my materials, deliverables, etc.,.

As I left the interview, I realized that two of the 'interviewers' in the room still had my stuff.

I ran back into the conference room and confronted them. "I need my materials," I told them.

Not the slightest bit embarrassed or chafed, both of the people who had my copies of my presentations requested copies of it.

I was nice about it, but I told them no. And I didn't get the job. But, to be honest, I don't think I was being considered anyway. I think I was being used to help them figure out some kind of fix for their salesforce. And I really resent being used that way.

So, in my humble opinion, I think Salesforce.com is a 'bad' company, Gavin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home