Blog of a Million Dreams

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Invincible

Just saw the. best. movie. ever.

EVER.

Invincible.

My absolute fave.

Now I can add it to the top of the list of my favorite movies.

1. Invincible
2. Shawshank Redemption
3. Princess Bride
4. The Good Girl
5. Chicago

Ranked with best on top. I love love love this movie. Great story. Who'd've thought that a football movie could be that good??
Very real. Loved it.

And the very best part is (aside from the fact that Mark Wahlberg stars in it) is that it's based on a true story.

It had almost no publicity...took me tons of time to find it on Netflix...I saw a trailer of it last year and wanted to go see it but never did...had forgotten the title of the movie and finally searched for 2006 movies and found it. So worth it. I love this movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home